Monday, September 17, 2007

Flitting, flighty and Fun.

This page is moving right along for me. The dragonflies know what they want and tell me. They are happy that I am including them in the journey. The mood of this piece is more carefree than any of my previous pages. I have beaded bezels for each of my dragonfly "cabochons." The next step will be to edge come of the yellow flower petals from the large photo. I am working on making some herringbone vines that I will add on to the page. I love texture and dimension and it is showing some in all of my pages. You can see why my original theme was "Details" I have always loved taking photos and sketching the details around me. I adore detail work which is probably why beading is such a good fit, and why I love 15/0 seed beads.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Your other pages are beautiful, but deep. Sometimes we just need to let go and have some fun though. Good for you for knowing when. Perhaps that is why it is coming along so fast.

KV said...

Oooooh, love those dragonflies! This is going to be a fun page to watch develop . . .


Kathy V in NM

pam T said...

very, very cool! I love how you are using pics!