Tuesday, May 5, 2009

First Seven Months

I realize I promised this photo weeks ago but I had a lot to do before I headed off to visit my parents in Iowa and then I was gone from home for 2 1/2 weeks so I just never got around to it.

This is the first 7 months of my BJP completed and sewn onto the Sacred Tree background. I promise to start writing about my April block in the near future. My Tree Spirit is completed and I have photos so I just have to figure out what I am going to write about. If you can't wait to see the new block I have the first photos on my web gallery and will get the others on once I download them from the camera.

3 comments:

Timaree said...

This is going to be a terrific piece. It's already great.

Anonymous said...

This is going to be a stunning piece once it is finished. Have you any plans to exhibit somewhere?

Padparadscha said...

Oh wow, this is very impressive ! I can't wait to see your progress !