Saturday, August 18, 2007

A Place of Calm and a Bit of Blitz


I can't seem to escape my love of a bit of blitz and bling. Even though this is a place for a bit of calm and contemplation I wouldn't want it to be boring.

I have been having fun watching this piece evolve. Although I got a bit of a slow start this month it is really keeping pace with the changes that I am making to my life. Slow gradual changes to my life. I have been exercising 4-5 days each week and have made some improvements to my diet. I have still got improvements to make but have felt very positive with this process so far. It looks like I may have even lost my first few pounds.

6 comments:

Ellen said...

That is looking fantastic Angela, the sequins are perfect for the dragons - I'm looking forward to seeing what you do next..

Congratulations on sticking with your exercise routine. I know how hard it is, as I put on weight due to a thyroid problem, which left me with both my cholesterol & blood sugar too high. I started using a treadmill back in February & finally managed to get both my cholesterol & blood sugar down to good numbers as well as lose some weight by May. I have kept at it as I KNOW that the exercise I'm getting is as important as my diet..

KV said...

Angie -- this is going to be a stunning page. Those dragons are really elegant.


Kathy V in NM

Judi D said...

Wow, takes my breath.....the colors are rich. The design is elegant....look forward to the completion.

nologic said...

I loved sitting on your porch and visiting with the dragons. A wonderful place to be.

abeadlady said...

Angela, Please delete the name and number from my post. Thanks. Arline

Angela said...

Thanks everyone, I am having a great time working on the piece and although I am running a bit behind this month I think it is going at the pace it is meant to go at.

nologic, I enjoy talking to my dragons, they are quite intelegent and are helping me figure out what else to put on the page.

abeadlady the only way I could figure out to get rid of info in a comment is to delete the whole thing so that is what I did.

Angie