Sunday, July 22, 2007

June BJP Start




Well here goes, we are working on the web-page, the journal page and everything all at once and hopefully even though Wayne will be leaving within the next 2 weeks I will get a good start on all of this. Yesterday I spent time working on my BJP pages for the website but I also started working on the ideas for the piece. I had already started to narrow down the photos that I wanted to use for the page and yesterday I decided to go with 7 images and played with how I wanted to lay them out. I love playing with ideas and had fun playing with where I want this piece to go. There are still plenty of decisions to make and lots of things I will let happen as I go along. After I finish this and writing in my main blog I will go to my craft room and start looking through fabrics and trims to figure out where I want to go with my images this month.

No comments: