Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Fall Harvest





I had a lot of fun at Bead Boutique teaching and spending some time beading at the end of September and while I was there I bought all of the cords and most of the berries for this page.
I really like the very earthy feel this page has. I wasn't sure if I would lose that once I started adding more beads to it.

This page feels right on a different level than some of the other pages have. I find that each page has me thinking and feeling different things. I am thinking of naming my pages for this year "Nature's Moods."

I am not sure what I want to do with the leaf that looks like it floated down and landed on my page. Part of me is tempted to leave it unbeaded so that it keeps that just landed on the page look. I am looking for opinions, as Wayne knows I take opinions and then may ignore them but I like them since they make me think.


4 comments:

KV said...

Hi, Angela --

I rather like your falling leaf "that just seemed to fall on the page" . . . I think it begs to be left unadorned.

Your berries are awesome!


Kathy V in NM

Robin said...

Angie!!! In the small pictures, I can't even tell there any beads... It all looks sooooo natural! Even in the larger versions they look real. I agree with KV about the leaf...

Brenda said...

Very earthy.
So October like.
Brilliant beading, again!

Nancy K. said...

Great work, looks very natural, and I agree you can hardly tell the beads are there.