Sunday, July 22, 2007

As it Evolves

Wednesday, June 6, 2007



It is really neat to watch my piece as it evolves. I really don't have much of a plan for the bead work on the piece. I am deciding as I go along. I planned out the layout of the background and photos but am letting the photos and such dictate where to put the beads. As I finish working on one idea I look for the next. I have no idea how much beading will end up on my piece. I want it to enhance the photos. I took some more photos of the piece but am having troubles getting the colors to turn out true. It is too windy today to try taking photos outside. I am spending time here and there working on the beading but with Wayne leaving in about a week I may not get as much time to work on it. I also need to write a set of class instructions for the class I am supposed to teach on the 19th and work some more on my entry for the Swarovski contest.

No comments: