Monday, July 23, 2007

The Journey through the Gate Continues:

Friday, July 6, 2007




My journey through the gate continues: part of me is definitely looking at this months page as a journey. In truth I am looking at this whole BJP as a journey; to discover new techniques, combine different things, of memories of where I took different photos, and the process of being alone. It is all part of the journey.

I decided that the rectangular gray/black beads I used last month would also work well in the stone gate for this piece. I also found some squarish shell beads that I thought would give the feel of the construction of the gate. I haven't decided on whether I want beads on the steps on the bottom of the piece. I think once I bead the flowers I will get a better feel for that. I have just started the flower and will work on that more tonight as I watch the beginning to the 3rd season to Dr Who on the SciFi network. I will probably try to take some photos of my progress on my flowers tomorrow.

No comments: