Monday, July 23, 2007

Inspiration Strikes

Sunday June 24, 2007




July is definitely going to be different from June's page. After spending hours sorting photos and looking at my collection of detail photos my instinct led me to follow June's decision of using photos from any year that where taken in June (in this case July). That still left me with over 120 photos to narrow down into what I was going to use. I bounced around for a few days trying to decide and then let instinct guide me even though the look would be very different form the previous month. I am still planning on following the goals I have set. Some of the ideas it has inspired will lead me to try out new techniques.

I chose 4 photos and they will be combined and layered to create a overall image that will take up the entire 8 X 10 format. I am planning at this point to try printing the different layers on different textured surfaces and then putting them together. It should be challenging and a lot of fun.

Here you can see the general plan for how the images will be married together although since they will be printed and layered it will have more depth, even before I add the beads. I can't wait to get started on it.

No comments: