Sunday, July 22, 2007

A Pause

Friday, June 8, 2007



I don't expect to get much beading done in the next week or so. I won't have Wayne home for much longer and this is our last weekend (as far as I know). We have to get all of his stuff organized and packed and all of the last minute things around the house done that I need his help for.

I need to put a little time into my Swarovski Flower project for this years contest. It is coming along nicely but the entry is in a little over a month and I need to keep spending time on it at least here and there. I also have class instructions to write for my first 2 beading classes at the bead store that is closest to us (50 min away).

I think I will hang my piece up on my beading wall and when I have time I will add a bit here and there. I can add to it as I see what it asks for. The really nice thing is that I can put in a short amount of time once in a while and it keeps progressing.

I have been checking out some of the blogs of the other 240+ beaders in the project and it is really neat to see what people are coming up with and some of the really great ideas that people have.

No comments: