Monday, July 23, 2007

More Steps Forward

Friday, July 20, 2007




It has been a month of learning and growing and slowly figuring out where I am headed. I am still somewhat uncertain where this journey is headed and although I need to take better care of myself and focus on my growth as an Artist and a person I am still dragging my feet on stepping through the gate. (No Key yet Robin) I am not sure exactly what I need to make myself step through the gate. It is probably something like being willing to let go of something or just giving myself the permission.

My page has been coming along slowly, partially because I am planning on moving my website (so that it has my name instead of my husbands) and my main blog (now on Blogger) This has required me to learn how to do new things on the computer.

I have finished beading my flowers and am currently working on adding leaves in the background around the flowers. I have been very pleased with how the flowers came out and the leaves have a great grass like texture and I like touching them. The journal for this month is coming along as well although I am working on construction at this point and not what all it is going to say.





I knew that this project would be good for me and would allow me to learn new things and try different things together, but I hadn't expected it to unfold quite this way for me. I am very thankful that I joined in. I truly appreciate all of the friendship and support I am getting from all of the other participants and am so inspired by what others are learning and dealing with in their own journals.

No comments: