Monday, July 23, 2007
Sunday, June 17, 2007
Considering Wayne has only been gone a couple of days I have gotten a fair amount accomplished on my page. I found the rectangle beads in shades of gray/black at the local Michaels and thought they would be fun way to play with the gray lines on the fabric. I also added some embroidery work with Rayon threads for some of the photos where the details were too small even for 15/0 beads. Since I used the fleece and EZ-felt behind the piece is starting to have a quilted look which gives it even more dimension. I have more work to do with Rayon and need to figure out what I am going to do with the one photo I haven't embellished yet. More Experimenting! I need to put in a little time getting the back made and work on the journal for it. The page will definitely be done by the end of the month but I am not quite so sure about the journal for this month. I guess no one said that had to be done by the end of the month.